Thank you for signing up to volunteer at Forced From Home! We will be in touch with more information and the next steps.
Please mark your calendar for the Volunteer Orientation which will take place in each city. Volunteers will be able to meet office staff, the guides (who are MSF aid workers), other volunteers, and also tour the exhibition before it opens to the public!
- Minneapolis, MN – Saturday, September 8 — 2pm – 5pm
- Chicago, IL – Saturday, September 22 — 2pm – 5pm
- Charlotte, NC – Saturday, October 6 — 2pm – 5pm
- Atlanta, GA – Saturday, October 20 — 2pm – 5pm
- San Antonio, TX – Saturday, November 3 — 2pm – 5pm
Questions? Contact us at FFHVolunteers@newyork.msf.org
Please note that Doctors Without Borders will not provide housing, visas, or compensation for volunteer positions at the Forced From Home exhibition.